Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Want a Divorce!!!!

So today the hubster and I were talking and I started telling him about this book I've been reading that my KB instructor recommended. So I was telling him I haven't lost weight, but I've lost body fat. So I get this idea to calculate his body fat. Turned out that wasn't the brightest idea. He has less than 9% body fat! WHAT THE HELL!!!! Of course, I know men and women differ. But, come on now! Less than 9%!!! That's crazy. However I do see how it's possible. Everyone always jokes about him being small. But he's very athletic and lean. His body fat percentage is considered equal to that of a professional athlete by the U.S. Navy. Here I am with almost 4 times the body fat he has. That's okay. I'm going to get it. I'm going to get that super, sexy body that's right for me. I'm still shocked though. Unbelievable.

So, I've also started reading "YOU On A Diet: The Owner's Guide to Waist Management" by Dr. Oz and Dr. Rozem (yes, the Oprah guys). I am really loving it. It's a fun, easy read I like the fact they understand not everyone is meant to be a size negative Paris Hilton. We all have different body shapes and structures. Come on, if you look at me its very hard to believe my weight. So I'm recommending this book. It also has a 14 day plan at the end of the book, but I'm not there yet. When I get there, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: