Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm Not Pregnant Anymore!!!!

Okay, so I was never pregnant. But a few months ago this kid told me "My mom is having a baby, are you having a baby too?" Can you imagine how fucking horrible it is to have a 5 year old ask you if you are pregnant?!!! It was so not cool. Of course, he didn't know any better. But still, that's rough. So I have to admit, my pooch was starting to look like a baby was growing int there (thank goodness there wasn't). I needed to get my ass in gear and I have!!! I'm doing really well. My belly no longer looks like its got another little munchkin in there. Its still not where it needs to be, but hey, as long as I don't look like it time to start planning the baby shower I'm good.

Today, I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I threw up after class a few times. I was getting my workout a little too intense. I had never taken a class with this instructor today. I don't know if I'll be able to do another class with her. But I'm not giving up. She pushed us to the edge. I just need to step back and maintain what I can do. I feel kind of crappy now though because of the intense workout.

I've restarted my No Fast Food Challenge today. I was really bad over the weekend. I ate pizza everyday. I know, I know. Makita, you've been doing so damn well. Well, not to make excuses, but I fell briefly back into the cycle after hearing about the death of a really close friend. So...I'm just going to skip over what happened and act like it never did. I think that is why I pushed myself so hard in class today. Well, I definitely learned my lesson.

No comments: