Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feeling The Burn...And Not The Kind From My Thighs Rubbing Together

So this week I'm really feeling the burn! I've worked out every day and I'm so proud. It's only been a week, but I can already see a difference. While I'm sure I probably haven't lost any pounds, I'm quite positive I've lost a couple of inches around my belly. Yesterday, when I was getting dressed, I noticed my belt with around a little further than normal. SWEET!!!! At this rate, I'm going to look SUPER SEXY by the time my anniversary is here and the contest is over.

I found a workout partner yesterday. My friend and I are going to walk daily in the morning. And then afterward, I'm going to workout solo with my regular routines of either the aerobic ball or kickboxing. I love both exercise routines so it works out perfectly for me.

Tomorrow, I'll do my weekly weigh in and measurements to see how far I've come. Although, I'm tired as hell in the mornings because of the late nights with Patrick. I like working out because while my thighs are burning, I still feel pumped the rest of the day. Finally, I'm feeling the burn and not because my thighs are rubbing together, lol.

No comments: