Friday, February 27, 2009

Sexyville Here I Come!!!

Woot woot!!!I'm so proud of myself today!. I just finished weighing and measuring myself for this past week. Take a look to the right for My Stats update for today. I've lost 3lbs in weight, .12% in body fat, .69 in BMI, 2 inches off my waist, 1 inch off each of my thighs, and 1/4 inch off my hips!!! Woot woot!

I'm so damn happy because it was so not easy this week. I've had two cakes to bake with another to bake later today. And then tomorrow I've got a baby shower to go to and then afterward we are hanging out with my husband's friend and wife. So I just need to stay mindful and keep my eyes on the prize. If I continue to be good and not stress myself then I'll arrive at Sexyville in no time. I'm trying to stay level headed and not pack my bags too soon. Now I'm off to go reward my hard work with a round of Taebo.

No comments: