Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another Day

So I'm keeping up with the kickboxing. I am really loving the classes. Every instructor is different which makes every class different. The instructors are friendly and everyone is the class is nice. I'm the newbie and I like that I don't feel pressured to keep up with everyone else. It's gotten better since the initial class. I thought I was going to roll over and die after the first class. My entire body hurt for 3 days after the class. It was just rough. But, now its not so bad. I really need to work on my coordination though. Its crazy because they will be jabbing with their left arm and I'm jabbing with my right. I'm getting better though.

I've been doing good on the eating plan. I'm still having a hard time breaking up with Otis. He wants to try therapy, but I think its time for us to just part our ways. I'm not returning Debbie's calls so I know she must be pissed. Oh well, it's for the greater good. I did get caught by one of my kickboxing instructors today in the grocery store buying some Hostess cakes, lol. I was trying to hide them, but then she pulled out her giant bag of Cheetos. So we vowed not to tell anyone in the class what we saw today, lol.

All in all, it was a good day. I can't wait until tomorrow when I focus on my abs. Go Makita!!!

1 comment:

Reflection said...

I'm sure debbie and otis will eventually undersatnd that they were holding you back. If they truly love you they'll let you go. lol! I had to break up with Ben and Jerry and they were hot.

So Root beer thought he would cool me off until, I had to tell him seeing him everyday was causing me stress(weight gain) in the waist area. So I had to get rid of him.

I love this post. You are so funny. By the way I'm NappCatcher on Nappturality and Reflection on the Nappy Sista weight loss blog.