Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ass Kicking Gloves Kicking Breast Cancer's Ass!


I got my kickboxing gloves yesterday!!!! I am so in love with them. Even though I am not a pink wearing kind of girl, I got pink to support breast cancer research. They even came with a cute little key chain. Best of all 10% of the sale went to the Susan G. Komen foundation. I am all about finding a cure fore breast cancer. And, if I can help support the cure while kicking this fat off my body then I'm all for it. Cancer, of any kind, sucks. I mean really sucks. If I had a wish, I'd wish for cancer to be nonexistent. Okay, I'm lying. I'd wish to be a billionaire. BUT, I would give countless dollars to fund the research. Cancer has touched my family and the people I love one too many times and I am not happy about it.

So anyway, I've got my gloves and went back to class yesterday as well. Last week we were out of town for Thanksgiving. Yeah...about Thanksgiving. I'll only tell you once. Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies. So moving forward, today I did step aerobics and I did it with my gloves on. Talk about a challenge. I was throwing hooks and jabs instead of the normal arm routine that goes with the step program. I also did some ab exercises that the Navy Seals do. Now, I know why they have them sexy ass bodies. That crap is HARD!!!!! If I can find them online then I'll post them so others can suffer along with me. St. Lucia is calling me baby!

1 comment:

Peace.Vrede.Paz said...

OOooh cute gloves! Almost makes me want to start boxing LOL I got the pink ribbon yogamat and I love it! Ehum I do like pink no scratch that I heart pink! In a all boys household the lady of the house marks off her territory with pink ;-).

Love your blog I will definately be back to show support while enjoying your funny as hack writingstyle.

Keep up the good work & thank you for answering my Q on Napp.

Blessings,
Chayil