Thursday, May 14, 2009

Before and After Photos

So tonight I took my "after" photo for the contest. You may remember the one I took at the beginning. I decided to wear the exact same outfit to show the difference. The shirt no longer stretches across my body...okay, it still does stretch across my breasts. But well, what can I say? I'm top heavy and these girls aren't going anywhere anytime soon. But the point is that the shirt is now fitting loosely. If you look at the back, you can see where the shirt bunches up because it doesn't stretch across my back anymore. Sweet! Also, I had to fold down the top of my shorts so that they wouldn't slip down. How awesome is that? But, I'm really happy with my results. My belly has shrunk considerably which is making me smile incredibly wide. My arms also look slightly smaller. I think I'll definitely focus on them next to get them nice and defined. So enough with talk, here are the photos :)


Before: Taken 02/19/09





After: Taken 05/14/09


1 comment:

Pam said...

AWESOME JOB MAKITA!!!!!!!!!!! You look great!