Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Biggest Loser (Show) Finale

WOW! I can't believe Helen won. Okay, actually I can. When they brought her out, I thought to myself "she looks really good, she'll probably win". I am just so happy that Mike and Ron didn't win anything. I didn't like those two at all. But congrats to both of them. I feel a little sad for Tara cause she literally worked her ass off along with her belly, thighs, and arms. But it took her a long time to come to the realization that she really wanted to win. Scratch that, that she deserved to win. Oh well. The biggest thing is they all changed their lives for the better.

And speaking of...so have I. This is the last week of the Biggest Loser contest with the mom's group I'm in. I don't want to sound cocky which is why I haven't mentioned my standing in the contest very much. Because honestly, it's not about swagger to me or bragging rights. Yes, I want the money. Yes, I deserve the money (as well as others working hard). And I hope to goodness that I win. I am currently number one in the contest. And I just hope I can keep the lead. I am working extra hard this week. I want to win so bad. I will not lie. I will definitely be hurt if I lose, but knowing I have changed my life for the better will be a nice comfort. And, losing to one of the other ladies will make me feel proud because they have all strived so hard. These ladies are incredible and inspire me to keep going.

Whether I win or lose, after the contest I will continue on my journey. Because fitness is a journey, not a destination. And I am enjoying the ride. I have hit my current goal of 165lbs. I would love to be 150lbs by the end of the year. No matter what this has been a great time in my life. I have lost all of the baby weight I have ever gained from all three of my pregnancies. And I have knocked off weight that was just from Little Debbie and Betty Crocker. I am so proud of myself. And nothing, not even a contest, can take that from me.

No comments: