Thursday, March 26, 2009

23 Days Left to Donate

See now some of yall didn't hear me the first time. You know you want to donate. Your finger is just itching to type in your credit card number or write a check for the March of Dime to sponsor me. Come on...you can do it! I'm not asking you to walk the 5 miles with me...yes, 5 miles nonstop. Unless you really want to and of course I would love the company. Or you can just sit on your butt while I walk. So open up your wallets and give a $1, $5, or even 50 cents...okay, I don't think you can really only give 50 cents. But you can only give a dollar. And, every little bit helps. So come on and look to the right, scroll down a little until you see the adorable child encased in a purple frame, and click! You can do it!

FYI, if you donate more than $10 I'll send you the youtube link of me singing "I Believe The Children Are Our Future" I can't promise your ears will survive though :D

No comments: