Monday, March 2, 2009

FIRE!!!!!!

Okay, so yes I know that one isn't supposed to yell "Fire!". Unless there is an actual fire. But, there are two things you should know. First, that rule applies to crowded places. Currently, it's only two of my boys and me at home. Secondly, this is my house so I can yell whatever I want, lol. So nana nana boo boo to you. ;-) Fire is exactly what I screamed out after doing my abs workout. It was so damn intense. And it was only 10 minutes long! I know! But me being a glutton for pain and really wanting to have super sexy abs, I'm going to do it again later today. As much as I hate working my abs, I absolutely love it at the same time.

Now of course I want those "drop dead gorgeous wear a stomach bearing shirt every day" abs, but my true motivation is just strengthening my core. The core is where all the magic happens so I need to keep it together. Plus, I don't want to mess around and get hurt again. Back in Fall of 2007, I sprained my lower back doing some questionable activities, lol. So my physical therapist explained it was all in part due to my weak core muscles. At the time, I had only 2 sons, but those two c-sections I had had weakened my core muscles. And, my back muscles were trying to compensate for that weak spot. So I ended up spraining my lower back and that shit was so not cool. It hurt like hell. So he taught me some exercises to strength my core and alleviate back pain.

So now that I have 3 boys, hence having had 3 c-sections now. It's best for me to start working on strengthening my core muscles again so I don't have any repeats of Fall '07. But damn if it doesn't burn. It literally felt like someone had lit a match and thrown it on top of my core muscles. I was feeling the burn!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey girlie!!! Where are you!?!?! Don't make me hunt you down. It's been 5 days since your last post. Bring back your Hottiness!!

avalonchocl8 said...

Ok. I need to check out Taebo. I have been doing Turbo Jam, but have always wanted to try Taebo.