Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ya'll Ain't Ready For This Jelly


Cause my body's too bootylicious for you! Yep, I'm over here singing some Destiny's Child. Hush up you Bey haters, it's not about her, it's about ME!!! So today, I finally decided to see if I could squeeze my soon to be non existent Betty Crocker thighs into an old pair of capri pants. And to my amazement I was able to do it!!! Yeah!! I'm so excited! Goodbye size 14/15 pants and hello size 12/13 pants! See, I was so excited that I had the hubster take a picture of my ass. Yeah, I know what you're thinking..."Makita, we don't want to see your ass, but since you put it up there, it does look flipping fantastic!" I KNOW!!!! And, I'm not even an ass girl. My power lives in my beautiful hips. Notice you can even see my curves starting to become more prominent! I'm so proud of myself. I need to go ahead and keep it moving and not lose sight of the prize. Yeah, I really want to win the contest. But even if I don't, I'm just more than happy with my body! I'm so proud of me!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Woohoo!!! Way to go Hot Mama!! Doesn't it feel good to put on a new size. Keep it up lady!

laniza said...

You go girl! I'm laniza on Napp..I've been lurking for awhile and you've definitely inspired me to get movin' and losin'. Check out my gettin' fine in '09 blog when you have a moment