Friday, March 13, 2009

Confused, but Satisfied...I Guess

Okay so if you look to the right you'll see My Stats. Yeah for me! I lost 5.5lbs since last week. Great!!! But I don't understand how my body fat percentage didn't go down. My BMI went down a whole lot and now I am at the threshold of being out of the obese I category. So I'm super excited about that. But the body fat percentage is getting to me. I noticed I also didn't lose a lot of inches, but I wonder if that may be due in part to the slight bloating I got going on thanks to Ms.Thang. Hmm? I don't know. But I'm also super proud of myself because I worked out twice a day every day this week because I knew she was coming to visit and I was determined not to let her get the best of me. So ha ha, TAKE THAT Ms. Thang!!!

Oh and I forgot the most important thing! I am finally OUT of the 190s!!!! FINALLY!

No comments: