Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Getting My Ass Back In Gear

So last week was awesome!!! I lost 5 1/2lbs, but not so many inches. But the real defeat was kicking Ms. Thang's ass by working out twice a day so that she wouldn't get the best of me. And I did kick her ass too. But then what did I do this weekend? I got sloppy and ate a shit load of cookies and developed an addiction to tropical punch kool-aid. I know better, I know. But I swear I had no choice. I was an innocent maiden trying to gather lunch for my village folks and all of a sudden the damn kool-aid burst man pops up out of nowhere and starts pouring kool-aid down my throat and shoving cookies in their too! I kid you not. Check the newspaper! My story is listed in the "People Who Are Lying Through Their Teeth" section.

Okay, okay so I'm planning to do better. While I won't be working out twice a day every day this week, I'm still going to give it my all and really feel the burn. Now let me get moving and go have my daily chat with Billy.

Psst...Donations to sponsor me for March for Babies is still very much needed :)

No comments: