Friday, April 17, 2009

It Feels Like Time Is Standing Still...Or At Least the Calculators Are

So it's the end of another week. I've lost 4lbs. Yeah me! But I feel like time is standing still or the calculators are. The body fat percentage is perplexing me. I've been thinking of finding a place to do the actual water test where they measure your body fat by having you sit in water. Sometimes, it's not that big of a deal and sometimes it is. That number just fluctuates and it's starting to irritate me. If I lose pounds it doesn't move or it goes up. If I lose inches then it goes down. Oh well, whatever. I'm just happy the pounds are still coming off, but I have a feeling that the majority of the weight loss came from last week's workout. I think being bloated Betty threw off my numbers. I'm still happy though. That means I am now down to the last 10lbs. Super sweet!

But now I am off to go lay in bed for awhile. I'm exhausted and could use several days of sleep. But unfortunately, I have way too much stuff to do today so that's not an option. So I'll just have to work with what I have. Until next time!

No comments: