Friday, April 24, 2009

Roadblock

So I think I've reached a bit of a roadblock. I know none of you probably agree with me though. It seems like I can't lose an inch on anything. It's like my body has found its comfort zone. But that's not good. Cause the more I lose in pounds, the more my inches stay the same. And I want my inches to shrink. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "Makita, sit down and shut up!!" I know, but I just can't. Plus, my body fat continues to creep up as the pounds come off. So that tells me losing inches is more important than losing pounds. I just don't get what's happening. Is it because I started a toning program and I'm trying to tone things up? Hmm...I just don't know. I guess that will be my google quest for today. Oh wait, the hubster is coming home today ;) That google quest is going to have to be put on hold. I really can't wait to see him.

So anyway, back to the drawing board for me. I know that I've been really hard on my body lately with the constant exercising. It's been the only thing the past two weeks that has kept me grounded and sane while the hubster was out of town. So I know I worked myself too hard. So next week I'm planning to take it easy. I know it can't be good for my body to lose close to 8lbs in two weeks. My middle son's birthday is next Tuesday, so I'll probably indulge some cake. Oh, but don't worry. I'll still keep my routine. It just won't be as vigorous.

No comments: